1.13.2011

A Service for Busy Moms and Dads: Better Book Titles

From the blog Better Book Titles:
"This blog is for people who do not have thousands of hours to read book reviews or blurbs or first sentences. I will cut through all the cryptic crap, and give you the meat of the story in one condensed image. Now you can read the greatest literary works of all time in mere seconds!"
I took the liberty of culling through the collection and pulling out the children's books that were "retitled."










If you've got some children's books that you'd like to retitle, I'd love to hear it (or non children's books for that matter!)

3 comments:

  1. The last one's my favorite, too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! My favorite is "eat until you feel pretty!" LOL. I'm off to go read more titles!!!

    ReplyDelete